Writing unique, high-quality, and compelling web content can be a challenge. However, not if you’re a professional writer. Thankfully, writing is a skill like any other. In this post, learn how to develop your writing skills. Gain confidence in finding keywords for your web content. Website content writing is a technique that can be learned. Do you have what it takes? Don’t have time or patience for writing? Learn about my website content writing services. But first, enjoy 5 web content ideas to boost your business.
Keywords for Web Content
Writing website content is much like writing a university-level essay. Pick a thesis, research it, and defend it through a series of well-organized paragraphs. With writing website content, instead of using a thesis, you must use keywords. Perform thorough keyword research before writing your web content. The keywords are what your ideal target is searching for on Google. Get your website noticed by search engine algorithms by featuring those same key phrases on your website. I suggest using Google Ad Words Keyword Planner. If you’re not sure how to do it, I would gladly help you figure out exactly who your ideal customer is, and what they are searching for on Google. Together we can figure out what keeps your ideal client up at night, and serve it to them on a beautiful blog post.
Website Content Writing
Website content writing is your websites’ first impression on the world. Make an incredible statement with excellent copywriting. Having a professional write your website content is recommended as they can effectively work with keywords. Often, when entrepreneurs go to write their own content, they struggle. That’s because they are so passionate about the product, and have been so involved with the business. A professional writer has the capacity to look in from an outsider perspective. Meaning, they will embrace how others will react to your website too. While passion is great, it can cloud what really motivates consumers to buy. I will also help you with discovering the importance of Search Engine Optimized (SEO) content.
5 Web Content Ideas
- Add pictures. Always make sure you only use pictures that are free for commercial use. I suggest using Unsplash, Pexels, or Pixabay.com. Thankfully, not everyone needs to be a professional photographer, to write web content. Instead, use free professional photos from these websites! Winning!
- Write short sentences. Don’t write with run-on sentences. Instead, write shorter sentences that are easier to read.
- Use your keywords, always! Make a structure and stick to it. For my clients, I develop editorial calendars based on the keyword search. During my keyword research, I’m looking at what people are searching for in google and selecting only the keywords with low to medium competition. Doing keyword research is so important and should honestly be done before anyone even invests in a business. That’s because if the niche is too competitive, then you’ll spend too much money getting your name out there. It will be too difficult to rank high on google with high competition keywords. Instead, write web content using keywords with less competition for bigger results.
- Write for your audience. While Search Engine Optimized (SEO) web content is always encouraged, it’s always important to remember that you are writing for a human being. First and foremost, don’t throw in keywords everywhere. Instead, write something relevant, and something helpful for others. Provide value, instead of stuffing keywords. In 2020, Google’s algorithms will punish you for keyword stuffing, and promote you with pride for relevant, quality content!
- Write responsive posts. Instead of just writing website content about your business, answer questions in blog posts. For example, if you have a debt collection company. You’d want to answer questions like, “How do I take someone to collections?” or “How do I resolve unpaid debt?”. In your blog posts, you want to create responsive posts. Google likes when web content answers a question that someone is searching for in Google.
Website Content Writing Services
I provide website content writing services. As a professional writer, author, and sales specialist, I enjoy helping businesses grow. With lots of experience developing websites, I am confident that I can help your business. No matter the niche, I am your copywriter. My SEO copywriting services can be exactly what you need to boost your business to the next level. Talk to a business coach, and professional writer today. Take action towards your goals and book a free discovery call with me!